Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Month of Fun Concludes

Farewell, February. We'll miss you. We had some amazing weather mid-month. Temps in the 70's. Wearing short sleeves! It has turned chilly this week and rain is coming. Chris is getting into the swing of his new job. He likes the work but is still adjusting to the commute. I had a great birthday weekend. Saw lots of friends.

Marshall is good. Healthy and loving school and soccer. He only naps now 2 times a week (3 if I'm lucky) and that is just so odd for me. I have spent 5 years planning everything around naps so it is very strange to not have that factor to contend with. Staring at Marshall yesterday, I thought he had some dirt specs on his face. Not dirt, freckles!!

March is shaping up to be a contender for the Fun Month title. Chris has his annual guys' ski trip; we're spending a weekend in Cayucos ; Chris is running another half marathon; and Marshall is celebrating his 5th b-day.

Dressed up for school Valentine party


No comments: