Marshall calls Darth Vader "Dark Vader" and black widow spiders are "black windows." He prefaces a lot of sentences with "actually..." and he has taken to misusing the phrase, "speaking of..." An example: One day I mentioned something about marshmallows. He said, "speaking of marshmallows, mama, my friend at school wore a Dark Vader shirt."
A frustrating conversation:
Marshall: I'd like to watch a show.
Emily: Ok, please clear your plate and I'll start a show.
M: I don't want to clear my plate!
E: Then you can't watch a show.
M: I WANT to watch a show!!
E: Then please clear your plate!
A few more rounds of this and he finally cleared his plate and watched a show.
A funny conversation:
Marshall: sometimes daddy lets me have dessert after dinner
Aunt Stephanie: you can have dessert if you're good.
M: I'm always good for daddy. I'll be extra good for you.
S: Are you good for mama?
M: Not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment