Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring!

The latter part of March and the first part April have been good! Knock on wood, we are all in good health. After what seemed like never-ending rain, we have been enjoying SUPER weather. Sunny, temps in the high 70's. Marshall and I have been spending most of our time outdoors. We've also had some fun weekend activities recently.


Weekend before last, Marshall had a sleepover at his Grammy Mary Ann and Poppy John's on Saturday night and Chris and I went to dinner and a movie. A very nice date night. On Sunday, we drove up to the St. Helena/Calisotga area to meet friends for wine tasting. Such a fun day. The weekend even ended on a good note, having dinner with Mary Ann and John on Sunday when we picked Marshall up. Chris and I are still telling everyone that was one of the best weekends we've had in a long time!


This past weekend, Chris went to to Idaho with a couple friends for a ski trip. They had good snow and a fun time. Marshall and I were lucky enough to have the help and company of my mom over the weekend. She came to visit one last time before her annual 6 month stint at their cabin.


My sister has been fostering a puppy and trying to find him a home. We've been over to see him a couple of times. A sweet little guy. I wish we were in a position to take him (and his siblings) but hopefully a good home will come his way shortly. Here are some photos from our visits to Steph's:


No comments: