Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling the Love

Last week, Marshall was at his absolute worst. Tantrums all day, every day. Shrieking, hitting, kicking, and the newest abomination: biting. I know no one would believe it possible so I was glad my mom was in town as a witness (and to help). I'm not sure if he was acting out for grandma, upset because Chris was out of town, or out of sorts because of a bad cold. Either way, it was a difficult time.

Thankfully, this week my sweet, cheery little boy has returned. In fact, this morning he made my day (week/month/year/life). As I was helping him clean up his oatmeal mess, he looked up at me, smiled and whispered, "mom, you the best. I love you." How wonderful that there are moments like those to balance out the questionable times.

This is what happens when he hangs out with older female friends!

No comments: