Thursday, September 18, 2008
"Cary Pider"
Years ago, a friend's young daughter coined the phrase "cary pider" during a scary spider encounter. I was reminded of this the other night when Marshall was in the tub and I saw a spider on top of the bathroom door. I got a tissue to dispatch the spider but I missed and the live spider fell on me, then the floor, and continued to scamper around. I am not a spider fan, so I let out a loud yelp and did a frightened little dance before successfully getting the spider. Marshall thought this whole display was HILARIOUS. Not only could he not stop laughing (the big, fun, toddler belly laugh), he spent the remainder of his bath imitating my yelp. I guess this is a good thing...I think my spider phobia is silly and I don't really want him to be "cared" of "piders."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! I can totally see that scenario! Don't you wish you had surveillance cameras running in your house? love ya
Post a Comment