Me, Chris, Aunt Nathy, Steph, Uncle Mike (and Olive & Chip)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fun Filled Family Trip
Looking back through my trip pictures, I'm a bit disappointed in myself...I hardly took any photos! We were fortunate to see lots of extended family and I did a poor job of capturing all the relatives. Even though my mom and Bob were unfortunately not in attendance this 4th of July, my mom's relatives stopped by her house to say hello to us all. We had quite the party on the 4th! My Uncle Mike and Aunt Nathy (from Tennessee); my grandparents; my mom's two cousins, Marcy and Andy; their parents, Allene (grandma's sister) and Larry. Everyone enjoyed meeting Marshall and he loved playing with all the new people. My uncle taught Marshall to say, "yee-haw" and "hey dude." Pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment